Bestseller No. 1
Bonide (BND925) - Bontone II Rooting Powder, Hormone Root Fertilizer (1.25 oz.)
- PROMOTES DEVELOPMENT - Once applied, this powder promotes quick root development from cuttings. Simply dip the end of a clipping into the powder and then place it in moist soil, this helps the rooting process of cuttings.
- WORKS ON BULBS AND SEEDS - This product is not exclusive to cuttings. Use this on seeds or bulbs by putting them in a bag with some powder then shake the bag gently to coat the seeds or bulbs.
- STIMULATES ROOT PRODUCTION - This plant growth hormone stimulates root production in hardwood and softwood cuttings. It works well for ornamentals, vegetables, fruit trees, and berries.
- WORKS FOR A VARIETY OF PLANTS - Designed for use on azaleas, mums, geraniums, pachysandra, poinsettias, and a wide range of other plants, this product helps so many plants develop roots.
- IDEAL FOR TRANSPLANTS - When it is time to transplant your plants to different pots or places within your garden, use this product to facilitate the production of healthy roots.
SaleBestseller No. 2
HydroDynamics Clonex Rooting Gel, 100 ml
- Clonex is a high performance, water-based, rooting gel
- It is a tenacious gel which will remain in contact around the stem, sealing the cut tissue and supplying the hormones needed to promote root cell development and vitamins to protect the delicate new root tissue
- Clonex has a full spectrum of mineral nutrients and trace elements to nourish the young roots during their important formative stages
Bestseller No. 3
Miracle-Gro 1006451 FastRoot1 Rooting Hormone, 1.25 oz
- Grow new plants from cuttings
- For rooting house, foliage, tropical and hardy ornamental plants
- Use on leaf, greenwood and softwood cuttings
- Take plant cuttings, usually 4-to 6-inch stem cuttings, from the current year's growth
- Simply dip stem cuttings into powder and plant immediately in moist media
Bestseller No. 4
Garden Safe Rooting Hormone (93194), Case Pack of 1
- PROMOTES ROOTING: Rooting hormone grows new plants from cuttings.
- GROW CUTTINGS: Works with most popular home, garden and greenhouse varieties.
- ROOT NEW FAVORITE PLANTS: Helps African violets, roses, poinsettias, philodendrons, geraniums, coleus, woody ornamentals and more grow from cuttings.
- APPLY TO CUT ENDS: Moisten the plant cutting, stir the cut end in powder, remove excess rooting hormone and plant.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Indole-3-butyric acid, similar to the root hormone that naturally occurs in plants.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Rooting Gel for Cuttings – IBA Rooting Hormone - Cloning Gel for Strong Clones - Key to Plant Cloning - Midas Products Rooting Gel Hormone for Cuttings 4oz - for Professional and Home Based Growers
- 【ROOTING HORMONE】We use an IBA rooting hormone for maximum cloning effectiveness. IBA is the number one rooting hormone for cloning plants.
- 【MOST RELIABLE】rooting hormone gel to clone your cuttings and plants. Our cloning gel works on all types of plants and shrubbery.
- 【MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】on Midas Products rooting gel. Shop with confidence because if you don't love our rooting hormone gel we will happily refund you. Our 24 hour customer service staff will be happy to answer any questions you have about rooting plants and cloning.
- 【GET MORE】 rooting hormone for your money in a larger jar. We know that size and value are important to growers so we pack the most potent rooting gel in a large container so you can clone more cuttings!
- 【AMAZING ROOTS】.35% IBA rooting hormone for cuttings is the perfect balance to root different types of plants. Too much of a rooting hormone can overwhelm the plants and cause issues. Our rooting hormone gel recipe has the ratio worked out perfectly. For results you can count on Shop Midas.